For our elite runners we are offering the following package:
- Pre-race elite athletes marquee
- Pre race water & isotonic drinks
- Dedicated toilets by the elites marquee
- Front pen for elites at the start of the race
- Transfer of baggage from elites marquee to main baggage storage ready for collection
- Post race buffet in the elites marquee
To be eligible to run as an elite you need to have achieved the following times since 1st January 2014:
• Men sub 2:45
• Women sub 3:15
To apply for an elite place please email Linda with details of your qualifying time and a link to results on the race organiser's website.
Elites who have run faster than 2:30 (men) 3:00 (women) since 1st January 2014 will qualify for a free place.
We are a race organised by runners and are determined to deliver a race which will maintain its reputation as the UK's favourite marathon.
Marius Ionescu in 2014
Julie Briscoe in 2013
2014 Marathon Results
|1st||Marius Ionescu (Altrincham and District Athletics)||2:21:25|
|2nd||Matt Adcock (Hermitage Harriers)||2:28:08|
|3rd||Thomas Beedell (Woodford Green AC)||2:28:54|
|1st||Cath Stibbs (Kent AC)||2:53:28|
|3rd||Catherine Lee (Westbury Harriers)||2:56:40|