Virtual Race Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions apply to Virtual Races/Runs organised by Active Leisure Events Ltd.
Active Leisure Events Ltd is a limited company registered in England & Wales, company number 07071218. For Customer Services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our website, you agree to abide with our Site Usage Policy.
By entering our virtual races/runs you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- UKA issues guidelines for the health & safety of younger runners. Entrants must be:
15 years or older to take part in a 10K run,
17 years or older to take part in a half marathon run, and
18 years or older to take part in a marathon or metric marathon.
- Race entry fees are not refundable and runners cannot defer or transfer to another race.
- Runners participate at their own risk entirely.
- The race organisers, sponsors, charities, suppliers and/or their agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or expense which may arise in consequence of your participation in any of our events.
- Your name will be included in the list of runners, shown on race results and available for athlete tracking. These items will be published on our own website and/or on partners' websites.
- As each virtual runner faces different routes, terrain and weather conditions, their times are not directly comparable, and therefore no prizes will be awarded.
- In the event of any dispute the decision of the Race Director shall be final.
- The race organisers will share data with service providers to the extent necessary to provide event services.
Our terms and conditions are reviewed periodically and we reserve the right to amend them accordingly. You are expected to review this page, to be aware of any changes.