Keep the NHS Running! Free prize draw terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
Prize draw rules:
1. This is a weekly draw. Each draw will cover all entrants who ran in that specific week (Week 1, Week 2 etc).
2. Entry is restricted to one per person.
3. To enter the competition the entrant needs to complete their run.
4. There will be one prize each week. Each winner will receive one free entry into the 2021 Aldi Chester 10K, on 14th March 2021. Only runners who are 15 or over on 14th March 2021 are eligible for the race - if a winner is under that age we will offer an entry into the Essar Chester Half Marathon Fun Run on 20th September 2020.
5. There is no entry fee necessary to enter this competition.
6. Entrant's details may be added to our email database, and they may receive our monthly newsletters and other emails. Entrants can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include any ancillary costs and expenses associated with the prize, including but not limited to any subsistence, accommodation and travel.
8. Those involved in the promotion and execution of the draw, employees of Active Leisure Events and their families or agents are not eligible to enter.
9. The promoter of the draw is Active Leisure Events Ltd (company no. 07071218) whose registered office is at 6 Friars House, Commonhall Street, Chester CH1 2DH.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By participating in this promotion participants agree to be bound by these rules and any other applicable requirements, including those set out in any promotional material.
12. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
15. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
16. No refunds will be given to entrants who have entered and no longer wish to take part in the Aldi Chester 10K.
17. Free place entries cannot be claimed for another race other than the one stipulated.
16. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received through independent software and the winners will be notified by email.
17. The winners will need to confirm that they claim the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
18. The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. Each winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winners' names will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 6 Friars House, Commonhall Street, Chester CH1 2DH